Autumn has arrived in Paris, and it's lovely! From my present vantage point, the sky is that brilliant shade of blue that contrasts so beautifully with the different colors of leaves on the trees. With temperatures now settled in the upper 50's, the must-have accessory of the cold weather is out in full force: the scarf. I've reaching a point now where people stand out to me because they aren't wearing scarves. The sidewalk cafes have adjusted to the change by bringing out heating lamps and putting up screens or semi-walls around the outdoor tables.
I invested in a black trenchcoat a few days ago. It's nothing special (I bought it at H&M), but trench coats seem to be the go-to outerwear at this time of year in Paris. I immediately felt more Parisian when I put mine on for the first time on Friday night. Paired with a black and white scarf, it creates an instantly chic look! I've quite enjoyed walking around in it.
I have family arriving in a little over a week and will look forward to sharing pictures of Paris in the fall after we've walked around everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment